VARIETY: Black Tiger Shrimp, Prawn, White Shrimp.
PLACE OF ORIGIN: Bangladesh.
SPECIFICATION: 20%, 25% & 30% GLAZE F.C.( If you have any other special packing we can pack as per that with your required glaze)
WEIGHT: 80% OR 75% OR 70% net weight frozen count frozen weight.
PIECES PER KG: As per buyer requirement.
FORM: HOSO, HLSO, PUD, P&D.
PROCESS: HLSO, IQF, BLOCK.
STYLE: Fresh, Frozen, Peeled.
PROCESSING TYPE: Baked, Headless, Skinless.
SHELF LIFE: 18 months/ 24 months.
CERTIFICATION: EEC, FDA, GAP, HACCP, ISO, HALAL, BRC.IFS
PAYMENT TERMS: 100% L/C AT SIGHT.
SHIPMENT TERMS: FOB / C&F / CIF.
· Head On Shell On
· Headless Shell On
· Hedless Easy Peel
· Undeveined / Deveined Tail On
· Undeveined / Deveined Tail Off
· Head On Body Peel
Size : 13/15 , 16/20 , 21/25 , 26/30 , 3140 , 41/50 , 51/60
· Brand : amaze or any brand name buyer suggest
· Packing : Block : 6x1kg , 6×1.2kg , 6×1.8kg , 6x2kg
· IQF 25x500grms , 10×800 Grms , 10x1kg , 5x2LBS , 10×2 LBS
QUALITY CONTROL :
To meet internationally acceptable quality standards of Seafood RIGID QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURE is strictly followed in procurement of raw materials, processing and packing of the products. The Inspectors from Govt. Dept. of Fisheries inspect the processing plants regularly to ensure that the following Quality Control Procedures are strictly followed as per USA/EU/AUS Directives and National Legislation:
1. HACCP (Hazard And Critical Control Points)
2. GHP (Good Hygiene Practice)
3. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
4. SCP (Sanitation Control Procedure)
5. Quality/Health Certificate (FIQC) is issued by the Govt. Department of Fisheries after chemical analysis Test and Microbiological Tests done on a consignment as per EU Directives and national Legislations.
6. Third Party Inspection. (James Finlay / SGS / INTERTECK)